Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Welcome.

Hello and welcome to Chrissy's food blog, Baking Cures! I've always wanted to start a food blog and so here I am. I have a bunch of recipes bookmarked and this gives me an excuse to start trying them all. I came up with the name because sometimes, baking (always assume cooking is also in this) can calm me down from a stressful day and make me feel better, especially after the first bite of whatever it is that I made. It's a simple way to put a smile on someone else's face too. I love to see people's reactions when they like something that I've made. It makes me happy to see them happy so everyone's happy! Baking is the answer! So, I start volunteering at a summer school this week and my hours are long. I'll try to get something up within the next few days, but if not, I'll definitely have something up by the weekend!

No comments: